Looking for an easy going clan or just some new buddies to play with until your others pick up an xboxone?

We are an easy going clan that play to win but mainly just like to have a good time and joke around while gaming.  Our xbox one members are all over 21 and work regular jobs.  We also accept 360 players and currently have a few members still playing on it that have not picked up xbox ones yet.  The majority of us are in North Carolina but we welcome players from other time zones and regions.We do not turn away younger players but we always try to maintain a good group of mature players.  We placed first in the last clan war with only 6 members playing.  Our competition all had 15 members or more.  K/D is not very important to us but a good one doesn't hurt.  We do not have meetings or handbooks like some of these other gaming clans/communities out there.  We also do not require that you play at certain times on certain days.  Just play when you can and try to help out.  We just want to get together online, have some fun, and hopefully win some clan wars.  Microphones are not required but it would be helpful for strategy or communications during matches.  If you're just in it for the unlocks, that is fine too, but we would really like to make some new friends that will stay and be a part of our crew.  If this sounds like your type of crew comment for info, or contact me at my gamertag: ZMAN944.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can also look us up on the Call of Duty App as DEATH MERCHANTS.

zman I'm from a clan called POR. We are formed like KSI. We have established a system to help other clans out. We have a subsidization program. If your interested message back. This will help you guys and us out

zman it looked like you were asking to be recruited with your post since people cant see the whole thing, just a suggestion to keep it short and sweet.

I'm interested. No one on my friends list made the leap to the One, so I'm looking for a group just like you described.