Looking for an advanced warfare clan or other mature people to play with.

Hello,

I come from the Netherlands but speak fluent english. Looking for people or a clan to play advanced warfare with. Skill is not important. Just 18+ and a good atmosphere. I also curse sometimes when being shot, but the gaming should be about fun at the first place and winning offcourse ;)

Gamertag is Pashiniskie, hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ultimate Warriors are recruiting and currently in the stage of building up a AW team. We are all mainly mature gamers that like to have fun. Come check us out

www.ultimatewarriors.co.uk

Netherlands. Not far from sweden. How long have U played Cod AW?

Hi,

thanks for your respond, I checked your facebook page but looks like you have only players from USA.

I prefer euro clans, because that will match better with my timezone.

Goodluck recruiting and happy gaming!

Cheers.

Howdy,

TAW [the Art of Warfare] is piloting a console division in our community.  We are a mature community like you speak of with over 2500 members world wide.  We follow a military type structure and are primarily PC.  Our main mode of comms is TeamSpeak.  We currently have over 25 members in our Destiny PS3 Console pilot and now we're looking to start an Xbox pilot.  If interested, check out our website https://taw.net and let me know.  

Red Screen Gaming is looking for new members! We are no mega clan and don’t require you to play every day, have a certain KD or SPM. We are a social group of gamers who play to win. We also understand that life/family comes first. We are in the platinum division and do compete in AW clan wars! So if you are looking for more people to squad up with and you have a mic and are respectful player to all. Then RS is the right group for you. Check us out through the links below.  

www.youtube.com/watch

www.facebook.com/.../redscreen.cod

we do have 3 UK players ...but i totally understand