Looking for active xbox friends!

My friend list has been pretty boring for a while, most of the friends I got on live I barely play with because it was like a "Hey bro you got a 360?, sweet add me" type of *** and they almost never get on. So I made this forum hoping that some people would read it and if interested add me :D. So basically what I'm looking for is just cool people on Live to play games with (multiplayer, co-op), talk ***, hang out, do all nighters, go achievement hunting, and that's pretty much it I can't think of anything else. The games that I have right now are: Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed: BH and  AC 1, Gears 1 and 2, Modern warfare 2, and L.A. Noire. I'm also planning on getting Gears 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Modern Warfare 3, and Halo anniversary CE this year so I want active friends to play with and just have a good time. One more thing, I'm 19 so it be cool if I can get people my age or older, not hating on the kids but I rather play with a more mature audience lol. SO YEAH, BROS hit it up if you want the *** to hang out and *** lmao. And when you send me a friend request hit it up with a message saying "Oh read your forum" or something that relates to that so I can be aware. Thank you for reading this long post :D.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you play madden 11? I read your forum post

I am playing some GoW and GoW2 getting reading for GoW3, I came to the party late but I do love the games. I'll also be active with upcoming titles like BF3 and MW3 and a few others. Other than that I like RPGs and some other shooters. I really like zombie games too like Dead Island I am looking forward to.

@JChamps211: I don't really play it but if I ever do i'll definitely tag with you man!

@DominusKnight: Sweet man ill tag with you and we'll do some matches and stuff, same goes for MW3 :D, See you on live!.

I play all the cods , gow , uno , full house poker , sports games

I play pretty much everything. So hit me up!

I have the Halo 3 game that I play frequently, if you wish we can do some Custom Games matches whenever.

Alright awesome!, thank you for all your post! :D

any one from australia and plays nhl 11 club hockey hit me up

After I finish my duties in the kitchen, I like to play a nice game of platterhouse!!!! he he add me :)

I play every type of games execept HALO and I don't have my COD Mw2 and I'm on some games feel free to add me