Looking for a team/clan - preferably 17+

Hi guys my names Ry/Ryan/Roar I'm looking for a sort of fun,community sort of team/clan i play many games like : Halo, COD, gears of war and much more, I will be getting GTA & Diablo on Wednesday (My birthday, yayyyyy me!) I'm 16 turning 17, I would have said 18+ but I'm not 18 xD I current play with many older people and my usual group are all 20+ I just like meeting people & learning from everybody and maybe teach them something - I am a pretty serious player during gameplay but love to make people laugh when the party is dull! I'm hoping on getting myself a HDPVR soon so I can upload things to YouTube (community channel so everybody can get their videos up) What can I offer? Nothing....a good player on a bunch of games I guess? A HDPVR soon? Some British humour in your party? I don't plan on changing my name & I do not care who you are, what race, religion, or nationality, if you respect me, you will have my respect! Post on here or message me online Roar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Check my bio out for information on my clan....u won't be disappointed ....

Our recruitment information can be found here: forums.xbox.com/.../1597754.aspx

you can check out tmarg.iclanwebsites.com

TURTLE CLAN  is open for business and all are welcome!

Let me get this all sorted - I don't want to read your rules and I don't care about your website - direct me to the leader, let me speak with him/her & see how things go, they can tell me what they expect from me and I will do the same in return - I have been the co-leader of my old clan & I set up many things for us and gave ourself a name on few games so tell me your leaders name and I will talk to them

Can we say ***? Lol

He has a point, pages are often filled with rules upon rules so he just wants to get to the point, ya know..

[quote user="RoarTheDinosaur"]

Let me get this all sorted - I don't want to read your rules and I don't care about your website - direct me to the leader, let me speak with him/her & see how things go, they can tell me what they expect from me and I will do the same in return - I have been the co-leader of my old clan & I set up many things for us and gave ourself a name on few games so tell me your leaders name and I will talk to them

[/quote]

Fell free to check out our website. you and PM the clan leader there or even hit her up via DM on twitter ;)