Looking For A Non-Paying SERIOUS Admin Job

Dear Xbox

I would like to ask if there was a space for a new admin. I would like to be a unpaid admin and help with the community  I completely  understand the terms of use and code of conduct. Ive had xbox live since it came out. I would like to help and if you dont trust me give me a week to prove i can be a good admin. Ive had admin jobs before and i did really good at them i currently have a small job working a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Server heres a little information: http://www.lscnr2.smffy.com/. If i got the job i swear under law i will not break any rules or abuse admin powers. If i posted this in the wrong place please redirect me to the right place.

Thanks, Kewizzle.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Sounds fishy, why work with no pay? Everyone deserves something for working... *given they're really working...*

Oh and, if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a "Jobs!" button~

Because I like working as an admin you dont need to worry about me sir i will respect all players equally and I dont need pay also im on xbox almost 24/7

[quote user="xK1W1 H4CK3l2x"]

Because I like working as an admin you dont need to worry about me sir i will respect all players equally and I dont need pay also im on xbox almost 24/7

[/quote]

You won't get a job inquiry here on the forums, you might as well check out the jobs they have available by click the "Jobs!" button on the bottom of the page.

ok thanks the only 2 reason i wanted a job cause i like being an admin and i herd about The Pro and what he did and i wanted to be better than him and be a good admin so um thanks anyway. :)

No Problem, and good luck with your goal~