Looking For A New Crowd

Hi there ladies and gents, recently came back to the Xbox from PS3 (leaving Xbox in the first place is the worst move i ever made, love XBL) and my ex just ditched me and all of the people i used to know followed her, I now have nobody to speak to on the Xbox and that needs to change! So I'm here, asking all of you awesome people to add me up, here is a quick bio: I'm 19 and from the UK, I am a male (obviously), I have a keen love of music, mainly metal and rock based :) The games i like to play recently are CoD: Blops 2, Gears of War 3 (Judgment soon to follow), Halo 4 and on of my all time personal favorites, Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and World Tour (both competitively and socially) ... I hope this is enough to go on people, and i look forward to seeing who wants to add me :)  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hi there ,quite a few of us playing and arranging game meets , with the new gears being the next regular event. also tombraider aliens colonial marines and soon to be defiance. your have fun with the mad lot in my sig.x

Hey Man, Ill add you, Im 18 from the Uk :)

Sent ya a PM.