Looking for a MW3 clan to join.

Hey I'm just looking for a good MW3 clan to join. Tired of playing on crappy teams with players going 3-25. I'm 22 and I play a lot during the weekends and a fair amount during the week. I have a 1.91 K/D ratio and over 7000 more kills than deaths. You can also check out my profile on CoD Elite, I have a premium membership there as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check out our clan. We need another member to beef up our main team for MW3. Our main team plays hardcore. We also have started a core team also. We are only 40 members or so, but we only keep active members that are easy and fun to play with. go to our website at www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com.

The LoST Clan A.K.A. Legion Of Strategic Terror is recruiting all people that are 18 and older with some exemptions....We are currently trying to become a part of Machinima (Which could be a big deal) We also have frequent game battles in our clan for cash and prizes also just for fun and last but not least have the offical MLG game battle for thos that think their good enough...We could help you in many ways if you joined LoST, we have over 300 members at this moment and are growing..To become a LoST member plz message on xbox live or go to   www.lostclan.info to sign up...and plz let them know lil mc nasty5 helped recruite you T.Y....message me or go to www.lostclan.info to sign up

Brotherhood of Valor is looking for memebers. Check out brotherhoodofvalor.com and/or [View:http://www.youtube.com/user/BHVGaming]

We have just launched our competitive site that will soon be open to the public. The site is to rival Game Battles and Fragged Nation.

BD beyond destruction  is recuriting with an a-team and b-team ready to go for gamebattles team ladders and soon tournaments after our second season. we love for a new person to join and become a family member in our mw3 team

http://bdclan.enjin.com/home

Join the Brits m8 always members on 7 days a week.

Elite clan custom title some great players normally go 50 games unbeaten.

BRAG British Run And Gun  www.brag360.co.uk

Need a few more Brits for Elite clan operations..