looking for a minecraft clan

any minecraft clans on here looking for a group what maes amazing things which i can join lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Joshua Ricci21 I would love to join JnD Crafters.My Xbox Live is expired right now but im gonna renew it for christmas.Im also getting a headset for christmas. I am 13. I will even quit my trolling ways to join ;( lol. I am not a good builder but I am an excellent survivor. I could be on and mountain and get knocked of by a skeleton and while falling I can shoot him off . Minecraft is my life. I even bought a Creeper Cardboard box head for $20. When christmas comes please let me in the clan.

Hey Guys I am 16, the clan leader of the JnD Crafters. We are one of the biggest and best clans for Xbox Minecraft and everyother game. To Join You have to be 13+ like no squekky voice or being annoying and asking to many question, Their is no Trolling, You must listen to the rules and join in and do what your told, You will be in YouTube videos, you must have a mic, You have to know how to play minecraft, Msg me on xbox: Joshua Ricci21 or email me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** you have to be good in Minecraft, like you have to be a good builder or you have to take school courses in minecraft that our clan provides. we have a YouTube channel UCt0PU5QQIKUERzojXhD6Kkg

Also follow me on twitter @RicciJoshua