Looking for a mature good blackops clan

Looking for some older gamers that are good at the game. I am 27 and very very mature, so I am looking for the same. I have lots of GB exp but that's not what im looking for. I am looking to have a good time. Shoot me a message if interested. Also I am a little rusty I am just got another xbox after a long break.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you fit right in at Op7 just message me if you want in

maybe a community is what your looking for? Fun friendly and definatly mature. Come and see what you think @ www.placeforgamers.co.uk we got a lot of lads n lasses playing Black ops mostly for the banter, on every night.

RGC was established 1/1/2008 and we are still on the Rise. RGC is truly a one of a kind community that cares for its members. I guarantee a good experience.

What we offer:

• Active, friendly Forum

• Easy to navigate vBullitin Website

• Organized Military Rank Structure

• Respectable, mature members

• Highly Skilled Game battles Teams

• Pro Sponsored MLG Teams

• 11 Well Active Battalions

• Graphics and Design

• Tournaments

• News Team

• Event Staff

• Machinima Team

• News Team

If you are interested, send me a message

The Lost Faction is recruiting!  Looking for a Mature and Competitive Gaming Environment? Do you want a Home where you can Count on the people around you? Are you looking for a Stable group of guys/ladies that are not only in-game Friends but are always there for you?

Come check us out - The Lost Faction Recruitment Thread

Check out  www.brotherhoodofvalor.com

We are a mature clan of gamers that has a membership that predominantly ranges in the mid 20's + age range. Many of our members are current or former military and joined to have a good group of brothers to game with in a respectful manner away from all the trash talking and politics so many seem to be drawn into. We welcome gamers of all experience levels and skill sets.