Looking for a mature fun clan/group to play with!

Hey everyone.

I am 24 years old and a really big competitive player. I am OBJ so i don't care about my KD i just love having fun. i love to live stream and troll. But im looking for people to play with in black ops 2 for xbox. Im tired of playing with 13 year old's who cant curse yet haha. Anyway if your a community or a group who is looking for fun and mature members please send me a message on here or xbox and i will be glad to try out!

( I also love to edit so if you snipe and are good..i will be glad to make a vid for you!

GT Ones Paradise

Thanks guys and hope to see some of you soon!

PS. * I PLAY WITH A LADY ALL THE TIME..YES A FEMALE..if you can't respect female gamers please don't waste my time and message me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

hey man check out http://www.consolearmyhq.com i think ull like what you see

Hi there Ones Paradise, I am the owner of Cravethegame.proboards.com being a female gamer its great to see that there is respect for us out there! CTG are a fun and friendly community, we like to have a good laugh whilst playing and hold game nights as and when we can :) We don't have lots of members, however, we would rather have a good group of active members rather than hundreds that aren't :)

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me :)

have a look at rampageadventuregaming.enjin.com