Looking for a good seed

i was wondering if anyone had a seed that contained clay, cactus, sugercane, tundra areas, a fair amount of water, as well as a fairly flat landscape?

i know this is alot to ask for in a seed but the seeds i started with had all of the above except for clay, cactus and flat landscape.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're probably not gonna find clay until the next update. It's extremely rare...they're fixing that to make it more common. The seed I like is just "6", but it contains just the opposite of what you have there. lol. A lot of mountains and lava, but a lot of diamonds and gold as well.

Glacier, it's one of my favorites and I think it might have what your looking for.

[quote user="gameboy546"]

[/quote] did you even read this thread ?

it gives exactly what you are asking for directly above your post 

888 is good if you need the saddle for the pigs can fly achievement, just remember if you are trying for that achievement capture the pig in a wall of blocks then dig a pig around that area, saddle the pig and ride it off to it's death.

[quote user="EV4D"]

Isnt Fight Fight Fight! supposed to spawn a world with buildings?  I tried it and its a cool world but no buildings...

[/quote]

I may be wrong but I think villages are not in this version of the game yet. You could probably try the same seed after an update or 2 and it might be different.

1.gargamel

2.Dead Mau5

3.Glacier

4.Fight Fight Fight!

5. youtube - used by Syndicate - lots of wood and hills

Isnt Fight Fight Fight! supposed to spawn a world with buildings?  I tried it and its a cool world but no buildings...

AUSM

Boy after seeing all this I think I need to start over again. I left the seed section blank when I started.

my favorite is ironically "worstseedever"....you spawn right next to a dungeon that is jam packed with diamonds