Looking For: A Good Fit

Salutations!

As stated in the title, I'm looking for a good fit. Get your minds out of the gutters... XD Anyway, it's a bit of a long shot, as I do have a rather lengthy list of requirements. If you feel like your clan meets most of them, even if you're lacking a few, feel free to message me anyway and I'll give you a look. Of course, thank you in advance for looking. Keep in mind, I will probably ignore anything that is just a link. I want to join a clan for the conversation more than the gameplay. If you can't tell me why your clan fits what I'm looking for, I'm not sure it could.

Wanted! dead* or alive 

• Activity: Sometimes, I play at odd hours and would like some company, so that'd be a huge plus. However, a few nights a week is all that's really needed. 
  • Size: I don't want to get lost in the crowd. Preferably a smaller community, but with the activity level I'd appreciate, this might not be possible.
  • Structure: Military-like ranking is highly prefered. Some sort of heirarchy is mandatory along with the potential for promotion and moderately strict adherence to said rank structure. A clan where there is simply the division between "owner," "officers," and "members" is not where I will be most suited.
  • Gameplay: The casual side of competitive. In other words, laid back but still good. Sorta relaxed in the level of play, but not so relaxed that it's a hooka bar. =] Granted, I took a bit of a hiatus from console gaming and am a bit rusty.
  • Console: XBox 360 and XBone, because...
  • Games: I'd like to play with the same people on multiple games--I'm even willing to buy new ones if the group is right. Halo, Minecraft, ESO, Battlefield, Mass Effect, whatever, I can roll with it. I don't want a clan that only plays one or two select games. One focus is fine, but I get rather bored when I can only play Halo: Reach and Minecraft for 7 straight months.
  • Age Group: Adults. Please, for the love of all that is holy, adults. I'm 22; nothing is more awkward than getting hit on by a 14-year-old. To those pre-pubescent males who aren't complete tools, I apologize if you found that offensive.
  • Language: I thought I could leave this off, but nope. XD I speak English, and while I can speak enough of a few others to get by, I certainly can't carry an in-depth conversation in anything else. So, please, English-speakers required.
  • Other: Forums and websites, group chat, clan meetings, a lack of drama, etc. are all very much in your favor. I am sometimes happy to forgo one of the above listed items if your clan has an active group chat accessible by a mobile device.

Contact!

Feel free to simply reply to this thread, though a message through Live works better if you wish for me to see it sooner. Gamertag is over that way (<--), of course. 

<3

*just kidding ;D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: