Looking for a gaming community

Hi all I'm over a certain age and would like to join an active community to discuss topics of the day and make some new friends. I would prefer a UK community or a community with a lot of british people. In the past I've been in clans/communities where americans out number the british and ozies. No offence to the usa intended, its just you don't get my sense of humour.

-

Well a lil about me: I'm a reviewer in spare time, i'd like a mod position, ive been a mod of a number of forums and spend alot of time online. I have a 360 (main console), a ps3 and gaming pc. I have a xbox one on pre-order and plan on buying ps4 when funds allow. I've been a gamer more than 30 years and played most systems. I play bo2 zombies alot, minecraft and state of decay amongst other games. Ive prfe-ordered dead rising 3, ghosts and soon watchdogs.

-

Pls msg me on live or here.

-

Ciao :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey! Come check out my forum post about my clan. Here is the link forums.xbox.com/.../1549057.aspx

We don't care about K/D's and we have an AMAZING brigade (Hero) for CoD. We have some younger members, but the majority are very mature and at leat 18. You don't have to change your gamertag, it's totally up to you :) We also have game nights for zombies and minecraft :) and there are a lot of members that are from different countries other than the US. We have over 9000 registered members right now and are part of the Top 100 clans :) at number 7 last time I checked, but usually we're around number 2 :)