Looking for a game

Hello,so I am looking for a game (Not sure if I'm in the right section for this). I played it about 1-3 years ago,it was an arcade game. It was an RTS and from what I can remember there were 2 sides red and blue,so your soldiers were red and blue. Oh,and I only played the demo,not the full game.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...Monday Night Combat?

Mnc isn't an Rts Noob.

Well maybe it was an RTS for some reason now that you said that I can't remember wether I could control someone or not. Either way I know it was a sort of birds eye view. But I probably couldn't control a character

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

Mnc isn't an Rts Noob.

[/quote]

No need to get all douchy, there's multiple possibilites. I'm simply taking stabs in the dark. Control the butthurt, please.

Sorry, please learn how to read before making assumptions dude.

A good example of an rts type arcade game would be something like Toy Soldiers.

I was thinking Risk, but that wouldn't be it. I'm stumped now, i'm tempted to look through the arcade now. At least that'd be more productive than trying to find someone who doesn't use mods or ragequits everytime they miss a shot in RE 5.

maybe this, came out in 09

www.gamespot.com/.../index.html

Oblivion

oblivion is a first/third person RPG, not an RTS, but a really good game nonetheless

^^^^^lmao, I thinks it is call of duty..........(that was sarcastic incase no one could tell)