Looking For a fun and Friendly Community

Hello ,  I am looking for a fun and friendly Community. I will Be Changing My Gamertag when i can. 

The Games i play are Halo 4 , Defiant , Gears Of war 3 , Happy Wars , Tomb Raider ,  And many in the future. 

My Only Reqierments are

- Fun and Friendly 

- A more mature based community 

Also I really dont want to have to put things in my Bio or motto or heck even armour colours for halo 4

So i Hope to hear from you soon. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Depending on age (21+), you could check out Console 3, as you say we aren't a clan, but a community .

hi there we play the majority of the games you mentioned. and dont expect anything back like changing your name via depole lol. we are a friendly base og gamers who play non competitively with a drop in attitude. feel free to have a look at the site to see if you like the feel of the place its in my sig. i am living on defiance at the mo. take care.

Join Iconik-Gaming 'IG" We are a Xbox ONLY Clan, with over 1000 acitve members WorldWide!! We have Military Ranks, GB Teams, Tournaments, Clan Battles, Event Staff, Elite Clans, Graphics, News and Cinema Teams. Were looking for people 13+, that will be active on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put IG Doomtree Goon as the Referrer.

Possibly check us out, we're looking for more players mainly for gears. Small group of us at the moment.

Sent ya a PM.