Looking for a free headset of any kind

I just got a Xbox 360 with Black ops (well I had one before but my dad sold it) and I need a headset to be able to talk. If anyone is willing to send me one please hit me up on my gamertag. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh yea, let me just go out of my way for a complete stranger and mail you my Turtle Beaches. If you want something, go earn it. Besides, you're probably just a little kid anyways so maybe it's a good think you don't have a mic.

they are v cheap on ebay and places like that - they're only a few pounds / dollars.

per the response above, it's unlikely someone will just send you one out of the goodness of his/her heart...

20 bucks new, or try Gamestop.

in the mail and on the way to you sport.

u gonna need one for zombs!

hey dont listen to all these mean people..people like that who talk to kids like they do are just darn mean..dont worry little boy ive posted you some and they should be with you around tuesday, ive packed them well and they are a good make much better than turtle beach they are the latest invicible headphones..now get off your bloody a*r*se and get a paper round or something..kids today.if they cant get it for free they steal it.

He can have my old broken mic,it squeals and feeds back constantly.....should imagine nobody will tell the difference.

you mean like certain people on these forums

i have one... just give out your address to a complete stranger over the internet. talk about p!ss poor parenting at its finest.

[quote user="COLARZ 14"]

I just got a Xbox 360 with Black ops (well I had one before but my dad sold it) and I need a headset to be able to talk. If anyone is willing to send me one please hit me up on my gamertag. Thanks

[/quote]Are you serious right now? Go get a job or do some work for somebody and earn that mic,like everyone else does. A little hard work isn't going to kill you.