Looking for a drama free clan?

Deadly Networks aka DN is a gaming community that is based on camaraderie and we pride ourselves on being one of the few gaming communities free of prejudice and drama. We are about having a good time with great people and of course a little compation. We are looking for members for our new branch for Halo Reach. If intrested you can reply here or send a message to the clans gammertag for the branch DN KAOS. If you would like a little more info feel free to view our website www.deadlynetworks.com.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

HUN NOT TO SOUND LIKE AN @@@ BUT ALL CLANS HAVE DRAMA

You do sound like one just because im a chick does not mean you can call me hun and actually we have been around for quite some time and there has been none. It all depends on who your memebers are and how you handle any situation. MATURITY.

Ive been in the clan for months now and I havent experienced any drama. these are the most chill and laid back people I've ever met. Thanks to DN I actually enjoy clan matches and meetings again. Way better than the other clan I was in.

Is this all out competitive? Or a mixture of competitive and casual?

Its a mixture. We have some members who just enjoy having regular chill people to play with and we have members who are actively scouting game battles for matches. We like to have balance.

wE ARE Always looking for member's drama free, Game when you want we offer free website to stay connected