Looking for a Deadspace 3 co-op partner, patient, 21 year old boy scout

I'm looking for a well rounded co-op partner for deadspace 3 and resident evil 6, i also play halo 4,gears of war 3, left 4 dead 2, black ops 2 if you have those games be sure to comment back or just add me on xbox live but i really really would like to play deadspace 3 on co-op and resident evil 6 for proffesional campaigns please just make sure you have a microphone.. thanks!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Syou looking for a dude to play?

We don't need to know your age?

are you really looking for a gaming partner? or a date?

I'm looking for anyone that wants to back eachother up, i throw my age out there because i don't just go adding people it's just a cheap trick saying my english is good it's a way to segregate yourself especially if you know how to make ''boy scout'' a lesson in life then  i do care for our gaming experience, i'm looking for a well rounded gamer that knows to watch eachothers back, i'm terribly sorry you had to answer my post with a question.. if you guys are interested in helping in deadspace 3 and resident evil 6's professional campaigns then.. lemmie know.

1+2+3  :)

You sound like an alright guy, but I don't really play any of those games. I use to play Black Ops 2 for Zombies a lot, but having only one map kind of killed it for me.

[quote user="Rogstah Junior"]

We don't need to know your age?

[/quote]

It's relevant. For example, I would not want to play with a kid.

-

The OP might have better luck in the game specific forums.

I need a co-op partner for Dead Space 3!

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

Syou looking for a dude to play?

[/quote]

This combined with the last part of the title of the topic creeped me out.

Do you have candy? If not pretty sure most people wouldn't be interested.

hey darker reaper do be a jerk to him you mite play a lot of games but it dose not give you the right to be rude