Looking for a cool Girl Gamer

Recently its come to my attention that our crew could use a little femininity. We play a lot of Destiny, some Titanfall and we're excited for the release of Halo 5 and come next year, Tom Clancy's The Division. If interested go ahead and add me, no pressure.

Thanks,

Devleopard1677

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If I had a penny.... That would be cool because we don't use pennies over here.

Good luck with it!

Oh this thread will be bumped a thousand times because of the "girl" in the topic.  This word makes heads spin with delight.  

Thats what i'd hate to see happen man. Im usually inviting "rando's" to play destiny with and 9/10 times they'er douch canoes.

In that case I should change the name to "Changing sexes from girl to guy"

Still will have "girl" in topic and therefore will be bumped for eternity.  There are 5 year old threads that still come up from time to time.  

Well so much for this idea then. Thanks for the advice too.

Try the Community Chatter forum if you dare.  All the noobs are there and plenty of girls.  It's an annoying forum, but maybe you will have some luck.  

Right, I just feel like that's the pedo-section. All these dudes looking for dates n such. Not all of us are looking for cosplay babes. Just a new member to the group.

Yeah...I feel grimy any time I accidentally go there and can't get out fast enough.  

Is there a big catch for girls on the 360? You could be a friend for hire. $50 a match, $400 flat rate friendship a month.