Looking for a community

Well my last community went kinda south, leadership stunk. So I'm looking for a new one, hit me up of your community has the ability to rank up and take on more duties. I Was a Section Leader in the past community, and I have 10 years of exp in clan management. So let me know what your clan offers. Also I'm open to Gamertag changes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Lol

Sorry I just join VTV Vendetta To Victory

Check us out at Veritas Gaming! We're just starting up an Xbox Division and will need experienced leaders! http://vghq.org

Join us here at Iconik Gaming.  Pretty successful clan with a great community within the website and on xbox.

We have a military like rank structure so that you have the ability to rank up inside the clan.

We also have different teams you can sign up for, Cinema Team, News Team, Radio Team,  just for you to enjoy.

Link:  iconik-gaming.com/forum.php

I forgot we support Ghosts on 360 and LoL on PC

Check us out at www.theoutlawarmy.com. We are mature 16+. Most of us are 20+. We are not involved in gamebattles or mlg (or any other stuff like that) so if youre into that we are not for you. If you are into having fun and kicking ***, let us know. Send me and TOA Murph a friend invite.