Looking for a Clan

Been getting my glutes (butt) handed to online on my own, So is there is fairly competitive clan out there for me to join.  positive win/loss and K/D, 100% support, match type played most : domination and Kill confirm.

Send request  to Romanowski4 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

KRAD IS LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS, ALSO WILLING TO HAVE A SMALL CLAN MERGE INTO OUR CLAN SO WE HAVE MULTIPLE PLAYERS AND ROOMS GOING WHEN THE CLAN OPS ARE GOING ON. WE PLAN ON ENLISTING IN ALL OF THEM. MOST OF US ARE OLDER IN OUR MID 20'S. MESSAGE/FRIEND REQUEST IF INTERESTED

Come and check out The Known Outlaws. http://joinko.enjin.com/home We have been gaming for 7 years. The games we game on are BF3, GOW3, and MW3. We are a group of mature gamers who are competitive and none competitive. We have a GB team in GOW3 and soon looking forward to seeing one in BF3 and MW3. We have strats, call outs, events, and more! In KO you are not a number but a gamer! Our age limit is 16+ on the XBOX side and 18+ on the PS3 side. We also have an international group coming in for gamers all over the world any time your on we can game! Hope to see you become part of the brotherhood! Become apart of something bigger then yourself!

Come check out this Clan Commununity "Legion of Honor" Big selection of members. 500 +. Especially for BF 3 and MW 3.  Over 12 plus Groups (10-12 peeps per group) for both MW 3 and BF 3.Vey Organized and Structured, for all types of gamers.

forums.xbox.com/.../226461.aspx

www.legionofhonorclan.com