looking for a clan

looking for a clan not to big or small like to have fun but wants to win

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

check out Gaming Friends Community our site address is gamingfriends.forumotion.co.uk. We are looking for other gamers to join our fun black ops gaming night on saturdays. We are a relaxed gaming community, if that is what you are looking for.

Hello,

I'm ii FoxThe0ne ii And I Am The Leader Of Transposed Vertigo™. We're Have An Active Playerbase That Spans Across Many Games Since 2001 And MLG Branches In Existence Since 2004 With Professional Tournament Wins Since 2007. We Love Playing Games And Hosting Tournaments All The Time, And On Occasion We Even Give Away Prizes. If You Want More Information Just Message Me.

I Wish All Who Read This The Best With Their Online Gaming Endeavours

- Foxx

LHR Gaming (LOYALTY HONOR RESPECT Gaming) is looking for a mature audience to join a community.  You must to be 18 or older to join, but we do have a part of the community that you can be under 18 called SYG. We have pro teams in our community, and we have over 1800 community members so there will be people to play with. We have a very detailed rank structure that is formed off the military. Also we do have girls gaming night, and we have a community gaming night. Our community has a multitude of games that we play available on our forums. So if you are interested in joining and would like more information about LHR please contact me at LHR RageMonkey. Just message me with your GT and what time I can contact you.

Join Iconik-Gaming 'IG" We are a Xbox ONLY Clan, with over 1000 acitve members WorldWide!! We have Military Ranks, GB Teams, Tournaments, Clan Battles, Event Staff, Elite Clans, Graphics, News and Cinema Teams. Were looking for people 13+, that will be active on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put "trM Buket" as the Referrer.

hey man im starting a clan for black ops my highest level reached is 33 but my game froze right in the middle of it the farthest it says i got to is 21 tho still pretty good let me know if uur intrested. my gamertag is: mcdougall1996 send me a message on xbox live