Looking for a Clan!

Hello everyone here at the Xbox Forums, I am Matthew and am a sixteen year old. I know, sorry for the bummer about being sixteen.

I'm looking for a clan to join that's more relaxed feeling whether you play Black Ops or any other game, I'm willing to check you guys out. The reason I'm looking mainly is because I want a really cool group of guys to hangout with! I hangout with a few people from IRONWORKS Gaming Crew (IronWorks-Gaming.com) but am not eighteen so I cannot join them. So if you're looking for people just message me on Xbox or reply to the post here.

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Do a favor and checkout www.RevolutionofGaming.com   Sign up as a friend or forum member and see if you like it or not. I could care less about referrals :) I just like expanding my list of friends to play with.

Forgotten Warriors is recruiting...

go to www.forgottenwarriorsuk.com

UK, AUS, NZL & USA clan

just make an account and talk to "FWxGuardian" about joining

Join our clan, we are a laid back casual clan. We play lts of games on x-box. you can join even if you belong to another clan. We are just now starting a new website, so you can jump up in rank if you join before November 5th.

The Known Outlaws are looking for you!

We are looking for Reach, GOW, and BF3 gamers who are competitive or casual, have fun and love to win matches. We are an elite clan. Unlike some clans we have strategy and call outs. We are The Known Outlaws(KO). We have real teams who work hard to be where they are today. KO is about being a part of something bigger then yourself. Your voice, hard work, and dedication will not go unnoticed. Possibly even rewarded on your dedication to the clan. KO has been around for 6 years and has 20+ members. We are looking for spots to be filled in Reach, Black Ops, and Home Front at this time.

Fun Nights:

Some clans don’t have this where everyone gets together on the same game and plays. Oh do we play as a team, wreck havoc on maps, cause people on the other team to quit cause they fear us, and we have people challenge our strength. But KO also has fun, relaxed nature and over all enjoy each others company. We do not go by kills or who won us the match. We simply win for KO. Strats go out the window on a game night. Unless we are provoked by randoms then we hit them hard and win. We do not go by KD. We go by attitude, and how much you really want to be in a really awesome elite clan. You are stronger together than alone. If you are tired of rage quitting and team members quitting when you may have been able to win the match. Then come and give KO a try, we have structure, and we move as a unit. We also have many strong members in our clan who you will meet and simply enjoy the atmosphere that KO offers. (Lots of events are coming in soon as well!)

Here in KO, we accept gamers who are looking for friends and love to just hang out. We have a competitive side as well that is willing to go into game battles as well as clan scrims. For the casual gamers you will always see someone on to game with and have a good time. We help with anything you wish to learn. Wish to get better with a sniper or other power weapon we have that here as well. 

If interested please contact KO Tatsuke300 who is the recruit and captain in KO. They will direct you and try you out for KO material. The trial lasts up to ten days, this is mainly for attitude towards others and to see what you have in skill. Skill may place you on a team, which help us crush other clans and get us to victory. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you on the battle field!

The Known Outlaws

The Known Outlaws! Do you have what it takes to become apart of something bigger then yourself?