looking for a clan

hey guys i new to live and i play black ops alot, i am looking for any clan cause i have never been in one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[View:http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/15/53/00/36/rec_ba12.jpg]

Hey there fellow gamer, my name is Dean Wakely and I am proud to let you know that Lords of War is recruiting for our clan. We have been established since 12/22/2010 and have about 45 members or so in the clan at the moment. We are currently looking for both casual and competitive members to join our fast growing clan. We do ask that if any competitive members who decide to join not only use our forums as a needs of letting other members know about yourself but to also follow the rules that we have in place. Right now we are in the process of getting our competitive team together which means getting practices together to learn call-outs, grenade strategies, etc…..

We offer a friendly environment and not to mention the family feel to the clan as most of us have been together for over a year now. Half of the members have been here since the beginning and the other half have been loving the family feel to the clan. I must say that we have all grown to know each other that not any ordinary clan gets to provide like we do. Not only do we have parties going every night, but we joke around in the process of having fun. Having fun is why we are here and most gamers want to have fun and still win. We play mostly the Call of Duty series, but when Battlefield 3 comes out we will be on that to see what that game provides for us as a clan. Some will switch to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 while some will switch back and forth from one to the other.

If you are looking to join our competitive team you must be able to make practices as scheduled unless notified in advance that you won’t be able to make it then that’s completely fine. You must be able to maintain at least a 1.75 KD/R and be able to communicate with team mates, must have a mic, and be able to take orders if need be for certain game modes.

We at Lords of War do have many things to keep you, the gamer very busy whether it be with participating in tournaments that we enter into or just a inner clan tournament that usually involves prizes for the winner! So far we have had 2 tournaments that have taken place where the winner has got to choose his/her copy of either Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. In order to participate in these prized tournaments you must be a member of Lords of War. When you apply you will have to go through a 2 week probationary period just so you can show us that you want to be a part of Lords of War. We do hope that you come and check us out at LoWgaming.clannow.com If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me here or on our site and once again thanks for checking us out and hope to see you join our family at LoW*

LoW Member,

Dean Wakely

We been gaming for 6 years. We have 20+ members and never will be a 1,000+ clan. We believe a small clan is easier to get to know everyone and everyone will know rather then getting into a lobby and wondering 'who is this?' In KO you will never feel like just a number, to us you are more then that. We welcome competitive and casual gamers. We have a ten day trial period where you can get to know the clan.

For the competitive gamers we offer strats, call outs, and how to stay alive in game. Here in KO we dont go by K/D we go by maturity and mic usage. We are willing to help members become better at the game they love. We also have teams, if you dont like how a team is ran we welcome you to make your own competitive team. Need help finding competition? We help your team find matches and tournaments.

For the casual gamer we offer KO Nights where the clan parties all night together on one game. We have achievements that you can earn in the clan as well as events and prizes. There is a ten day trial for maturity and mic usage. Also it gives you a feel of what KO has to offer.

Can a competitive gamer join in events? Yes, all are welcome to join in the fun and show off your skills.

--Teams

--Events (casual and competitive are always welcome to join in and show of their skills!)

--Prizes (Microsoft points, xbox live cards, gift cards, ect.)

--Member of the month

--KO Nights

--Awesome time!

--Donations (Have a broken disk, headset, ect. Ask and you will get a donated mic, or disk so you can continue to game!)

--Over all? Have fun!

--Must be 16+ to join the Known Outlaws

--Games we play: Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, MW3, and BF3

--The clan is growing quickly. Once we reach sixty our doors will be closed!

The Known Outlaws

Hey, I am the owner of cravethegame.forumotion.co.uk we believe having a laugh,  games nights and a good group of people is key! If you want to check us out please feel free to do so, hope to catch you online soon!

Dark Apocalypse Gaming has just opened it's doors to Xbox360 members! This is a brand new division of our clan. We are looking for all styles of members. This includes GB stars, Staff, and regular members! Staff will be very very carefully sifted through and chosen wisely. Bring your talent our way today!

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a tight knit family of players that has derived from a quite massive clan known as Killers move Silently. Some things happened over there that made us split off, but I will not go into detail. We were formed in early March of 2011 and continue to grow stronger. Everyone in our clan is treated like gods/goddesses no matter what. We feel this is the most important aspect of any organization. 

-- What you can expect from our clan --

Here at Dark Apocalypse Gaming you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. We require a 10 day evaluation period to assess this information and make a decision from there. As previously mentioned everyone in this clan is treated like gods/goddesses. This means the active leadership in this organization is not power-hungry. Every decision for this clan is a clan decision. You have a say in everything. We feel this also is a very important aspect to the "family" feeling that we strive so hard to keep intact. 

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance. 

[*]Active GameBattles Teams
[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes
[*]24/7 Pub Stomping
[*]Graphics Tournaments
[*]Access to some the greatest montages online
[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow gamers. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!! 

Thats about it for our little spiel and I sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!!

www.dagclan.com/forums

Referrer -- ciarand4580 (clan Initiation Officer)