Looking for a clan to join

not sure if i posted in the right section or not  , but im looking  for a clan to join,  preferably a newer clan that  dont mind having new players that a new to the whole clan thing.... anyways just send me a message   thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

im playing phantasy star universe and the llama clan is threathning to hack us i was in a party with my freinds and little by little they were offline i told them i was recording and that is why they didnt rmove me 30 min later my clan came back they are still threatning to hack us little by little again everyone is offline 20 m,in later they come back i wrote there names down please help me Llama clan leader:: FaithulLama

person that hacked us:: z SyNySTeR 66 z

plz help me

its me guttrual with a different gamertag this was the caracter it happened with

i need your help!

Hey TOMPKINS, I might have a clan for you send me a message on Xbox Live and I'll see what I can do for ya. :)

hey Tompkins

come check out the rat pack our clan is as new as it gets :P and we are all about having fun. We don't care about KDR or how good or bad (if the case may be) you are. www.ratpackgaming.com

If you decide to join us please be sure to register and fill our an application thanks!!

hey all sorry to upset you but he joined the snipers leigion already sorry

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!