Looking for a Clan to Join

Hi im a chilled relaxed gamer looking for some other people to game with in a community style, i mainly play:

Halo Reach

Gears of War 2

Brink

Halo Wars

Aswell as alot of other single player games and alot of RPGS (Oblivion, DA2, ME 1&2) 

if anyone knows of a place looking for someone like me send me a message or post, you can even message me on the Xbox @FlintlockHolmes, Cya on the other side Buuuuuuuuubs (b^.^)b

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You sound like a player that we would love to have on our team!  www.1mustfall.com I will have one of our recruiters talk to you if you would like. It will probably be MaximuS32

Hi FlintlockHolmes.

I noticed you said community and not clan!

Well I belong to a fantastic community, That plays together very regular (A lot of Reach and Gears), we are a very welcoming bunch. With a great forum. Why not give us a go at WWW.360fahrenheit.com.

you are welcome to join deadly networks we are a halo reach and cod clan. www.deadlynetworks.com message gamertag DN KAOS if intrested,

could always look at wtfclans.com

RGC was established 1/1/2008 and we are still on the Rise. RGC is truly a one of a kind community that cares for its members. I guarantee a good experience.

What we offer:

• Active, friendly Forum

• Easy to navigate vBullitin Website

• Organized Military Rank Structure

• Respectable, mature members

• Highly Skilled Game battles Teams

• Pro Sponsored MLG Teams

• 11 Well Active Battalions

• Graphics and Design

• Tournaments

• News Team

• Event Staff

• Machinima Team

• News Team

Go to RGCLIVE.com

Click on FORUM and Register

Make sure to put RGC Brave as referrer

And join the Salvation Battalion

Make sure your username is the same as your gamertag!

Please don't post in the how to join section because your already accepted

We're a Halo only group that is always recruiting:

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.COM

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.NET