Looking for a clan or community here is what I am looking for

I'm looking for a mature clan not run by children, No offense I'm 41 and really not interested in that type of clan. I don't want it to be so structured that I have to spend time with meetings or practices or other off the wall stuff. But I don't want it so laid back that no one is helping each other either. I don't mind a chain of command just not over the top. I don't want to change my gamer tag to add the clan tag. I can put it in my bio. Don't mind cussing but I do mind drama. I want to play not hear who is doing what in the clan and why. I do have a mic but don't expect a lot of chatter from me. ( I'm usually trying to focus on playing sometimes not so good lol) Right now I'm playing GTAV and Diablo 3. I'll be getting the Xbox One in November. I have on Preorder Watch dogs, COD Ghosts, Titanfall, Forza 5, I'll be adding BF4 and Minecraft to that as well. I do have a life outside Xbox but I do try to play for a few hours a day usually between 7pm to 11pm CST weekday nights ( this is subject to change). I do play on weekends it just depends on if the wife and I are doing something or not or if I'm working. I don't want to be harassed into buying a particular game, nor forced to play a game on a certain day that I'm not in the mood for. If this clan/community sounds like yours let me know and I'll check it out. I really don't care about stats, or how many members there are. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey is it ok that im 17 and a clan leader cause everyone has been giving me a hard time about me leading a clan but I'm actually mature enough to lead people and I'm doing a very good job at leading my clan cause no one gives me  a hard time and none of my members break any of my rules so if you dont care about my age and are interested in joining my clan then message me.

Good Morning,

My name is Mike, I have small Crew on GTA V. All of the members are in their mid to late 20's. We are all in this for fun and to play cooperatively in missions, share funds from robberies, etc.

We don't have any meetings or practices. Its an OPEN crew so your welcome to join no invite is needed. I tend to be on during the afternoon / evenings Monday thru Friday 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST to 12am PST / 3am EST

Weekends I tend to put in more time but I also have an outside life, and work fulltime so I'm not on 24/7.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../burn_baby_burn

No pressure of any kind, we do have higher ranks available on the Crew Hierarchy. Most of us have MIC's. No drama here, just laid back adults enjoying the new GTA V. I play COD as well, but haven't been back on since GTA Online.

Have a great day and good luck with whichever crew you choose.

[quote user="x Mecc x"]

I'm looking for a mature clan not run by children, No offense I'm 41 and really not interested in that type of clan. I don't want it to be so structured that I have to spend time with meetings or practices or other off the wall stuff. But I don't want it so laid back that no one is helping each other either. I don't mind a chain of command just not over the top. I don't want to change my gamer tag to add the clan tag. I can put it in my bio. Don't mind cussing but I do mind drama. I want to play not hear who is doing what in the clan and why. I do have a mic but don't expect a lot of chatter from me. ( I'm usually trying to focus on playing sometimes not so good lol) Right now I'm playing GTAV and Diablo 3. I'll be getting the Xbox One in November. I have on Preorder Watch dogs, COD Ghosts, Titanfall, Forza 5, I'll be adding BF4 and Minecraft to that as well. I do have a life outside Xbox but I do try to play for a few hours a day usually between 7pm to 11pm CST weekday nights ( this is subject to change). I do play on weekends it just depends on if the wife and I are doing something or not or if I'm working. I don't want to be harassed into buying a particular game, nor forced to play a game on a certain day that I'm not in the mood for. If this clan/community sounds like yours let me know and I'll check it out. I really don't care about stats, or how many members there are. Thank you for your time in reading this.

[/quote]

sounds like the clan I'm in. check out my signature. your more then welcome to sign up on the forums and hang out and get to know people before you post an app. your nto obligated in any way to post an app either, so nothing to lose in signing up and getting to know everyone

Also I forgot to mention, you don't need to change your Gamer Tag, and no forum signups or website signups required at all, or ever for that matter. :-)

seriously your acting like you need to be in the best clan on xbox live cause honestly i think its stupid like no one gives me a chance cause of my age and its *** pathetic.  All im asking is for someone to give me a chance and join my clan so i can prove that im a good clan leader but no they think all teenagers are immature but im not i act like im 34

[quote user="DismayingRose89"]

seriously your acting like you need to be in the best clan on xbox live cause honestly i think its stupid like no one gives me a chance cause of my age and its *** pathetic.  All im asking is for someone to give me a chance and join my clan so i can prove that im a good clan leader but no they think all teenagers are immature but im not i act like im 34

[/quote]

its not that. there are just more new clans popping up then people who want to join them. combined with starting a new clan emans no memebers already. wouldn't it be easier for you to join an established clan and recruit for them? i mean logically speaking, the smart choice is to do that

@dismayingrose89 If you are talking to me I have said nothing, in fact I was looking at other clan websites as I have not made any decision on what clan best fits ME. I'm also considering just starting one. But I do not know if I will have the time to truly do what needs to get done with running a clan. Also like I said before I have a life outside xbox and I left the house to go do real life things for an hour, since I posted my original post. So I don't understand this outburst, considering I have not posted any other comments nor sent any messages to any other person including you. I NEVER stated I needed to be in the best clan on xbox. but I do want to be in a clan that fits my needs and wants. So I'm sorry but I will not be joining your clan solely based on this outburst. First impressions go along way my friend. You get more bees with honey than with vinegar!

Well most clans/community  are  like this lol good luck finding one. Your better off getting a few of your personal friends to pull this off lol cheers

im not talking to you x mecc x im talking to the other two that posted upinya slayin and wired mike420.  they think just because im 17 means that im not eligble to lead a clan and its stupid no one is giving me a chance to prove myself.

I think I may have the place for you sir. www.maturevideogamer.co.uk/forum.php