Looking for a clan for many games and achievement hunting help

Hey community I am looking for a clan or a group of friends that I can play with in different variety of games. Beat co op campaigns or just have fun. I also was wondering if I can get help getting co op gamerscore. The games I play are borderlands 1 and 2, black ops 1 and 2, mw3, mw2, naruto storm 2 and 3, halo reach,halo 3, halo 4, gears of war 2 and 3 , minecraft, and more. My name is mj and if you want to join me add me as a friend or send me a message. Thank you peace out community.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Flyaway! DTI Gaming are opening the doors to new members. We are not looking for hardcore competitive players, but just people who want to get involved and enjoy playing games. We have some BF and CoD players who are looking to take part in clan battles (for fun!) but we also have some serious achievement hunters, myself included who'll be happy to play some co-op with you and boost that gamerscore!

We are having a weekly Minecraft night too, as we've just started building a world for DTI members only, so you're more then welcome to stop by and build yourself a house :)

Check us out at http://www.dtigaming.com/forum

We'd love to have you at RoG for any of our brigades. Sent ya a PM.

Im xcomplexdeathx, leader of T3B Elite Clan, we are always looking to add to our roster in COD ELITE for mw3 and black-ops2, we also have a highly ranked forza car club, I am a master gun-maker and guide for both borderlands, and many of the other clan members play some of the co-op games you mentioned eg: minecraft and halo. If you would like to link up to our clans game rosters and become a T3B member just message me on xbl.