Looking for a clan (COD BLACK OPS)

Hey names Kyle, Gamertag is McGloneski, looking for a clan that just wants to have fun. I share the gamertag with my brothers and between the three of us we are on about 6 hours a day. I don't really want to tryout but if i have to i will. Message me or post here. Again Gamertag is McGloneski.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

PowerHouse Gaming is a new gaming community for the Xbox 360. We are looking for people who share our love of gaming. We are looking for members who will be active on our forums, as well as playing the games we play. We are looking for members who are at a minimum of 18 years old. We offer casual gaming as well as competive gaming, we will be offering sponsorships in the near future. Applicants will be viewed on a variety of things including maturity, skill and activity. If you feel you would like to join, please come to our site and fill out an application!

www.phgaming.forumotion.com

Thank you,

hiya mate ..we are a friendly clan who are mainly based around call of duty , we have about 30 members and we do enter leagues to test ourselves ( mainly search and destroy) ..we dont take it seriously though

we usually put 2 teams in leagues , so we are always looking for new members to come in and join the fun ..we do like to have an over 16 rule though , but this has been relaxed in the past aslong as the person is responsible and treat others with respect ..if your interested pop onto our site at www.infectious-gaming.enjin.com

RGC was established 1/1/2008 and we are still on the Rise. RGC is truly a one of a kind community that cares for its members. I guarantee a good experience.

What we offer:

• Active, friendly Forum

• Easy to navigate vBullitin Website

• Organized Military Rank Structure

• Respectable, mature members

• Highly Skilled Game battles Teams

• Pro Sponsored MLG Teams

• 11 Well Active Battalions

• Graphics and Design

• Tournaments

• News Team

• Event Staff

• Machinima Team

• News Team

If you are interested, send me a message

hey I'm interested in joining if i could than contact me on my xbox live account

Hey there, come and take a look at www.cravethegame.forumotion.co.uk we are fun friendly like minded people that game for fun with a competitive streak when needed, a lot of us play call of duty but we have a variety of members all over with a variety of games :)