Looking for a clan and/or a few people to play objective games. Such as demolition and domination.

I am a decent player, I have a win ratio of .95; it may be higher if I had team support. My kill death ratio is 2.27, I am looking for nothing serious as in weekly meetings or  people that take this seriously. Just looking to have a good time with relaxed people.. If your interested message me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hiya!

Wotsit here, just to let you know that I have recently set up a community called cravethegame.forumotion.co.uk , we are newly established but have already got a good group of members and considering we are new and updating the site to improve it, all the feedback we have had so far from the members has been great :)

If you want to come over and take a look feel free to do so and if you are still unsure, feel free to hop into some of our games and get a feel for the type of people we are :)

Hope to see you online :)

Hey!  Join my clan!  We're called the 'Cave Dwelling Ring Bearers'! *Gollum!* *Gollum!* Our goal is to keep our hands on the precious...  Yes, the precious!  *Gollum!* *Gollum!*.