Looking for a BF4 xbox one Clan

I'm 34, and a single dad, looking for a clan to have fun with, nothing too hard core, but I like to win too. Play most weeknights after 8pm central, some weekends. Tag is Ducks1221, hit me up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Me too

Hey, what's up fellow gamers?

I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We support Xbox One, XBox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC games.

We have brigades for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Halo 4, League of Legends and communities of gamers on GTA V, DayZ, Minecraft, FIFA, Madden, Defiance, Forza and more. We have brigades worldwide as well. There are NO age or skill requirements... no trying out, unless you decide to try out for a competitive team. There also is no requirement to change your GAMERTAG at anytime.

We offer:

Podcast team

Graphics team

Event Staff

YouTube team

Recruitment team

News team

Competitive teams (GameBattles and others)

Military Rank structure

VIP area/benefits

Tournaments & Rewards

How do you join?

Go to Revolution of Gaming

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail. State the Referer as RoG Shawzborne when it asks you who told you about the site.

Click the RoG Brigades tab and Join a Brigade

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice (RoG Nemesis is quite in need of Xbox One Battlefield 4 Gamers!)

Wait for a commander to accept your application (usually within 24 hours)

Introduce yourself on the forums!

We all look forward to gaming with you!

Hi all, aG is a newly formed UK based over 21's Battlefield Platoon for XB1, at the moment we have a cpl of members but im looking to get a few squads together for competing and generally having a laugh. Being from the UK isnt

essential either.

The sites up, and the forums are working but its still a work in progress, so im also looking for someone to help admin and run the site along side me.

If you're interested goto afflictedgaming.rizenexus.com and post in the forums, also you can message me on XBL my GT is Chronicle 86.

Thanks, hope to game with you soon.