Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.

So I currently live outside the United States so I tend to play at weird times. Usually night and early mornings. 

Looking for a active community with down to earth people, not looking to join a clan who expects you to "rank up" and do all this ridiculous stuff. Im here to game, chat and have some good laughs. Id prefer something 18+ and people who aren't going to put me on the spot for being a female. Although, I do enjoy joking. Im not a expert at any game so not really looking for a community who expects you to be flawless. 

I play Destiny, lvl 31 titan at the moment. Cod:Aw, really only play hardcore but could try core. Battlefield 4, Minecraft and Elder Scrolls Online. Havent gotten to deep into Eso yet though. 

My gamertag is Gynomite. Just message me :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm female and I'm a member of DGC gaming, you're more than welcome to check out the site if you like! We have quite a few female members!

www.dgcgaming.net

www.oadgaming.com is a real nice clan for the older crowd we are a 30 and over clan that play all games. alot of new games are coming out real soon stop buy and give us a look.we are a xbox mostly clan some 360 and ps4...

Ready to take the next step in gaming? We have you covered

GO FRAG YOURSELF is a Battlefield Community with a focus on strong leadership.

Note* | We're currently in our infancy, what does that mean for you?

Now is the perfect time join, there are Leadership spots available for many, pending the proper assessment of course

Ever wanted to be a part of team with organised game nights?

With GO FRAG YOURSELF, this is all possible.

We offer you a team that focuses on the players, no drama no bs.

In addition to Community Events and Prizes, we take note of those who distinguish themselves with our Community Progression System.

What about Leading your very own Squad?

Every community meet up you've participated in will directly impact your rank in the group, allowing you the opportunity for advancement within the group and leading, whether that be a Squad or the entire Division.

The is no limit to what you as a player can accomplish, we believe the players make the clan.

Medals and Ribbons are awarded to members who distinguish themselves beyond repute, and also

play a part in your progression in the community.

Still interested? You should be.

A few requirements,

|Maturity

|Participation

|Respect

|16+

|Working Microphone

That was easy

So let's sum it up

Here's a list of features

|Rank-Structured Battlefield Community

|Promotions based on experience and duties

|Awards for recognition and distinction

|Weekly events and scheduled game nights

Interested in Leading a Game that we currently are not operating in?

Contact us to discuss the possibility.

P.S. it all sounds serious but its not really, its usually just a load of us going on a server in BF4 or something and having a good time but there is room for anyone who wants to go into the competetive route if they want to.

go-frag-yourself.enjin.com

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox. CALL OF DUTY!!!