Looking for 18+ minecraft players

Hello Xbox community,

I am looking for some people to play minecraft with.  I have 2 of the most popular games in minecraft that I have built.  THE HUNGER GAMES and SPLEEF.   If you are unfamiliar with either one of them you should check them out

on youtube.  The reason I ask for 18+ is because I have hosted a few games with just anyone and the amount of just sheree noise in my ear was unbearable.  So its nothing against kids but i like my ear drums.  Although if you are under 18 and you feel that you dont have to yell everytime you speak, you should message me.  Oh and if anyone has a map they want some one to play on in game.  survival, hunger games.  It doesnt matter.  Just looking for cool people to play with.

Thanks,

BROK3N 1MAGE

-----------------------------------------

(Our preception on reality is BROK3N)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Still looking for new people to game with?www.cravethegame.net is a fun and friendly community that likes to bring the fun back to gaming!We hold regular games nights and always looking for like minded individuals to join us! :)

We have a bunch! check us out... www.theadultgamer.com

I'd love to play with you sometime. I've never played either of those games but they look really fun :p

Hey I'm thinking about getting Minecraft!  I'd love to play with you!

im 19 and im chill trust me i cant stand the younger generation of gamers that find it necessary too brag about every little thing they do and yell out random nonsense.. anyway yea im interested in playing that map of yours send me a message thanks