Looking for 1 mature zombie player

Have 3 people who have played zombies together since waw.Looking for a 4th player.We want the right person you dont have to be a great player but there are some requirements.

You must be mature  the three of us range in age from 30 to 50 yrs old

You must be a team player if your a selfish greedy player we dont want you

You must be respectful to female player

We play alot almost everyday (evening)

We use a camp strategy.We have all the maps of course we currently mostly play moon.

Age certainly matters to us we would prefer an adult even better if your age is within our age group.

If your interested reply to this post and maybe we can have a 4th player tonite

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not sure if this invitaion is still open but if you uys are still looking for a 4th guy to get Big bang theory i'd be happy to help i need it too im 19 and a pretty good zombie player invite me if you guys are interested

Also like to thank the op slink,butter and master sgt Lance for going out there way to help me get the Easter egg for call of the dead along with few other achievements to go with it . It took few attempts but we got there in the end thanks guys

Lol

Hey is am good zombie player xD and a Easter Egg hunter my add me and u will just see :O

Im looking for some good zombie players. Im 24 and have played since WAW, need some help with the Easter Eggs as most of the ppl on my friend list who play zombies are yanks so if i want to play with them iv got to stay up will like 4am to get a good zombie session in!!

Look no further we like to get into a decent group who regulary play this ill throw u a fr