Looking 4 a Squad???

Tired of immature and obnoxious kids ruining your xbox live experience? Do you have a life outside of gaming?? I want you to check out Fractured Gamers!! We are a 18+ mature clan looking for new members. What makes us unique is our clan is focused on the member, not jumping through hoops, we don't even have tryouts, you join simply by saying you want to be part of it. We offer a squeaker free environment, clan tourneys, member game nights, and have many other game divisions such as MW3, BF4, COD ghosts, GTA V, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Forza, HALO 4 etc. that you can check out as well. Most importantly the men and women here are laid back and friendly, we don't judge you on your gaming ability, we want members with great personalities who enjoy friendly competition. If you are interested check out our website and look around. If you have any further questions feel free to get a hold of me on xbox live, or you can pm me at our website. www.Fractured-Gamers.com HOORAH! With Respect, FrG Scarface (Global Moderator & Battlefield Division Co Leader) www.Fractured-Gamers.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Try the CLAN threads?

You know what's dedication? Changing your gamertag to have the clan tag in there...

And that is where exactly, I am looking for a clan so, speaking to the one saying look in clan threads

You still playing BF4 ?

@MichealAdams--Before you came into this thread. When you were at the BF4 forums and saw all the threads and topics. At the top, maybe the first or second thread is a "sticky" thread, meaning it stays at the top all the time. It is a clan thread with all clan related things there. Try that.