Lookin' for tips.

I'm new to the game. I am on NG+, but I am still new. I don't know everything there is too know about this game. But, I would like any tips if people can give them too me. Such as: Better weapons, armor, shields, magic, pyromancies. The works. I've been working on getting +10 for a lot of basic weapons so I can fuse the boss souls with them and make the awesome ones. And, if anyone would know, what would be a good order to do the Covenants in? That way you don't disrupt others and get kicked out permanently. Thanks for the help guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Now your on ng+ make sure to get into the darkwraith covenant by killing the 4 kings before giving the lord vessel to frampt the longer you leave joining this one the harder it gets.

It is pretty cheap to upgrade your pyro glove to + 15. I would do that first and also what METALION said as well.

As far as shields I mostly used the Great Shield of Artorias because it has high stability which is important and other times the Crest Shield for increased stamina recovery. I mostly used the Chaos Fury Blade and a +10 Divine Straight sword for the game.

Get the miracle Homeward if you don't have it. It is good when farming items. Warp back to your bonfire and repeat.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I meant to say the Quelaag fury sword.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Eagle shield +15 is epic.. Also use Sif's soul to make the Great Shield of Artorias^ mentioned above. Weapons it really depends on what you like to use... Armor as well.

[quote user="Unspoken Lies"]

Eagle shield +15 is epic.. Also use Sif's soul to make the Great Shield of Artorias^ mentioned above.

[/quote]

I agree on both counts...these two shields are awesome.  Every caster who plays the game should take 16 strength just to wield the Eagle.  Pound for pound, it has to be the best one in the game.  When the guy facing you is trundling around like a drunk rhino behind Havel's, you'll be able to dance circles around him.