Lookin!

Looking for some people to play with nothing serious just some people who actually play as a group and not every man or woman for themselves. I would like a older group as I am 25 so please nothing but 18+. I mainly play Call of Duty MW2 and Black Ops (been playing COD since my PC days UO best multiplayer experience I have ever had!), but I will play other games. I mainly play weekends as I work during the week.  So hit me up if you're down for some weekend gaming!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Tag N Bag is recruiting new members! Tag N Bag is basically a group of laid back 18+(Mostly 21+) gamers that are just looking to have a good time. When we have a large group playing we are usually pretty much unstoppable. Also as you can tell by the name our group likes to get tags! We get lots and lots of tags! So if it sounds like something you are interested in post up on here or send me a message on Xbox Live and you can come try out to be a part of our clan! We are looking for mature members only. If you are offended by language, well then you are ****ed lol.

http://tagnbag.spruz.com

Hey! thought id drop by and give you another option for a clan! OhFaceGaming is a Black Ops/MW2 clan for +18 that I have friends that run it and are in it, and they're really cool guys! OFG broke off from a larger, dysfunctional clan, and founded a much more cohesive running clan. They have a website [www.ohfacegaming.com] that you can check out! if you want you can register on there, and we've got a lil chat box that you can talk to us on & get any more info if you want lol but yeah! Good luck with whatever you decide!! :D

HI THERE OTIS, FGC IS A MATURE GAMING COMUNITY LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS, WE PLAY A WHOLE RANGE OF GAMES AND TRY TO HAVE A SET NIGHT FOR CERTAIN GAMES, FRIDAYS RACE NIGHT, WEDNESDAY FPS, YOU GET THE IDEA! ANYWAY, SEND ME A FR AND OR CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE, www.fusiongamingcommunity.com ANYONE WHO LIKES PLAYING THE GAMES FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND NOT CHEATING/HACKING ORBOOSTING IS MORE THAN WELCOME (OVER 18'S PLEASE)

CATCH YA SOON!

Wasted Talent Gaming is recruiting mature gamers for our clan/community. Stop by our site and if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Link in signature.