Look Sensitivity setting

What's everyone use for the look sensitivity setting?  Just keep it at the default 20%?  I'm anywhere from 15% - 40% as I keep messing with it.  Just wondering if anyone else even messes with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes i keep it just under 30, but as I get more used to the game and maps i will increase it little by little

yup I jus knock it up a couple notches an that works for me.

General rule of thumb is to take it as high as you can handle it. Exception being if you're a bush wookie that's just gonna sit on a hill somewhere trying for your 1000m headshots, then you go as low as possible.

Im at 24 . using the dualshock 4. On Bf3 on the xbox controller I always kept it at the bottom though too

Mine is set at 60 I always liked high sensitivity btw turtle how are the analog sticks on the ds4 compared to the xbox analog sticks?  Did you get used to the position of analog sticks on ds4?

Im around 19 or 20 because my son adjusted it down. He said it was kinda high at default and he plays with it really high on CoD.

Whatever the default setting is.

I fooled around with it but found that low 20's seems optimal for me.

Default was 20 I think, and it seemed OK for me. I play CoD like around 4.

i'm around 45 and rising, the faster i can turn around the better. I wish you could adjust x,y separately cause i dont like looking up as fast as i do sideways. So far rainbow six games was the only games to allow this, maybe ghost recon also....