Look ma, no face...

My face disappears whenever I equip the Archmage Robe and the Morokei mask...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Did you get the Archmage Robes when he gets killed at the College of Winterhold?  I couldn't loot his corpse when I was working on that quest line.

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

Did you get the Archmage Robes when he gets killed at the College of Winterhold?  I couldn't loot his corpse when I was working on that quest line.

[/quote]That's kind of a spoiler for people who haven't done CoW yet... But, I didn't get it off of him, it was given to me after I finished the final CoW quest.

Okay, thanks man!

Now you look like a Wraith. Also thanks for spoiling that little detail for me OR3GONIZ3D. Swear I should just stay completely off these forums lol. Every time I come on here a little bit of the game gets ruined.

Go back to azkaban!

Yea, I got that glitch as well - it's kinda strange though as it will only occur 3 out of 4 plays - all this morning i had no face but last night my face/mask was there for all to see.

I also found a tower high up a mountain just before starting the find the claw and in the top room off it the graphics were all spectrum 48k like !!  

I had exactly the same problem until I learned that having too many game saves can cause problems.

I had over 200 at the time lol.

I deleted these down to 10 or so and everything is fine again now.

Yea i deleted some game saves and got it down to 5 but had no face this morning - but just turned it on and HAY - i gotta face !! :)

Same thing happened to me! It shows sometimes, mostly at the college.