Long Range Kill Cams with Archery :)

SOOOOOOO Satisfying. The best kill cam is when it follows the arrow right from the feather until it penetrates their heads. I'm finding that the game generally detects when you do and don't get a hit before you even release the string, so I try my best to slow down and focus as hard as I can on where the target is gonna be.

~

These new kill cams have added something very elegant to accent those of us with the archery skill. Long range hits are just too much fun now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I never get kill cams from sneak or longe range shots. I guess I just have bad luck, since I do the same thing you do.

Sneak up behind them and attack from the crouched position.

Yeah, at distance, I'm getting good kill cams with arrows and with destructive spells.  It is fun to follow alongside the arrow!

I do that, still rarely get them.

I wonder what makes it different for others.  I get plenty of kill cam shots with the bow.  Like OP said, its so satisfying to watch a cinematic kill!

I've said it before and still think it has something to do with a Power Attack. I have tried to get them to repeat regularly but no real luck. When you do get them, they are very satisfying. In a sick sort of way. My favorite so far is the gratuitus beheading while the NPC is telling me I shouldn't have come here. Only to hear his words get cut short.

I actually watched a head roll down a mountain once. The funniest thing is how far that sucker rolled.

I think the best ones are when they follow the arrow and they miss.

Kinda fails as a killcam doesn't it. I get lots of killcams with the bow in all sorts of situations from popping a crab to a sneak critical hit from behind to long range off a tower. I get fewer destruction magic cams and most seem to be fire related. I kind of want to see one with an ice spike through the head. I've done it so I want to see a killcam now.

On my main character, an Imperial melee dude, I rarely got bow killcams. I have since started a new wood elf, pure archer character, and get tons of bow killcams. My archery is already at level 60 so that may have something to do with it idk.

About the perks, the only ones that I don't have filled for archery are the very last one, the one that makes you move faster with your bow drawn and the double capacity for picked up arrows(Cause that *** doesn't work). And I get a killcam every three to four kills