long load times

The elderscrolls V skyrim is the only game i want to and cannot play.

Startup takes nearly 20-30 minutes everytime, most loading screens are longer than 5 minutes.

I have turned off all autosave functions

i have cleared system cashe

i have removed hardrive (xbox 360-s) skyrim still loads slow

i had the disk resurfaced

sadly i deleted over 10 characters and well over 300 hours of gametime

uninstalled and reinstalled game

so with no games saved of skyrim on my xbox i startup a new game, play past Alduin at helgen and enter helgen keep..... 30 minute loading screen.

im only using 12% of my giant Hard Drive and i dont want to wipe it clean just to play skyrim, i have all the dlc to date. (3) 

im not shure what to do now besides send the console in for repair or buy a new skyrim disk.  So far i havent noticed above average loading screens in any other game i own 2/23 games suffer.       Skyrim and morrowind Original xbox  

ima saaad panda

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

note i attempted fixes in the order that made the most sense

Have you installed the game to your hard drive? Also you can clear the game cache by holding RB, LB, and X at the same time and hold them until the start screen shows up. Do this right when you click to start the game on the xbox home screen.

yes i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, then tried to uninstall and use friends disc, i have (R/L B'D & X'D) my body RAW. also cleared the cash from the dashboard. However ive been expecting to need to repatch and it hasent occoured

I might have a rage quit of Dark Souls Proportion

That sucks. The only thing else I can think of is maybe try another Skryim disc.

"yes i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, then tried to uninstall and use friends disc"

so much suck.

HHHHHNNNNRRRRRRR someone from xbox tell me to send in my console for repair.    

Its 420 somewhere

Sounds like you have a bad disc, or your HDD is having issues.

I had a very similar issue with my old HDD, although not as bad.  It would take 2-3 minutes to load.  I bought a new HDD and moved everything over, and the game was back to how it was originally before my HDD went bad.

i removed the harddrive and the start menu came up fast. but i cant test in game because i need a storage device,  is it the HDD or is it the DLC for skyrim that ruins this game for me?