Long Load Times

I installed the game to my HD and it seems to take really long time to load opening menu and games. Anyone else experience this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Where are you experiencing them? I have it installed to my HD as well and I only really get long load times when it is loading a 3 vs 3 match. 

I have noticed some heavy loading times. I also noticed the menus are very slow to respond. Like picking a team in Play Now. it takes for ever to choose between the home or away team.

I have had some REALLY bad loading times, im installing it to my hdd as we speak.

I've experienced the same issues. Takes some time to load the game and menus.

I've seen it as well.  Going through the menus in franchise mode i've seen it heavily.  Also seen it take a long time to load after my game was finished, thought it was frozen but let it sit for another minute or so and it finally sped up and was able to save my franchise.   Needs an update on that as well as some distinguished players names are not being said in the game.  It just says their position and their number.

I put the game in lastnight & it took so long to load I figured that it had froze. Ejected, started back up & waited...finally loaded. Then I noticed that all the menus, pre & post game took quite some time to load. Annoying, but as long as it loads, I can deal with it.

I would expect a fix for this in the near future. Does it speed up any if you install it on your HD? Anyone seen any improvement?

I install it on my hard drive and my load time was faster.I also deleted all ea stuff from my hard drive.Like the demo madden 12,college footall demo.Maybe that will help.

Cool deal. I'll probably install it tonight & see if it improves.

I am having really bad load times, so bad that I thought the game froze.  It happens when you hit "press start" from teh main menu, and again when games are loading.  The loading circle seems to stop, and I cant even get the xbox dashboard menu to load when I hit the button on the controller.  But if I wait a minute or two it seems to kick back on and finally load the game.  It can literally take 3-5 minutes to load though.

This didnt happen the first night, but happens now.  Very frustrating

For the record, I do have the game installed to the HD, and have tried reinstalling it, and clearing the cache

Exactly....

The initial play of the game was great. No problems. The next evening when I fired it back up is when the slow loading started. It would seem that it's not an isolated issue as all of us are complaining about it. Let's hope they can fix this pretty quick as it really is quite annoying.