Long Beach Track missing from Career Events, any advice?

When I loaded Forza 5 up today I was prompted for the update, trouble I can race on the new track in "Rivals" mode but it doesn't appear in my Career events when I select "Continue Career" or "League Select" ...

So 2 questions lol

1 is it suppose to show here

2 if it is, any ideas on how to fix it?

Many thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's the same for me.

According to the Forza website the new track is supposed to be integrated into every mode of the game.

Not just me then.

I've been chatting with the Forza Team, they tell me it should be there, it's not, just deleted and reinstalling the game to see if that works.

If not they have asked me to upload a picture to the site.

I've been following your posts on the Forza forum. It seems that not all career races have the new track.

I did a hard reset and I now see the track in some career races, for example, in the Class Competition championship series it only appears in the B, S, R and P classes. This seems to be the same for other series, with it appearing in maybe just more than half of them.

Yep and there's an odd bug that it shows that you've got a gold medal on the new track so when you search for it, unless your looking at the name of the track it's easy to miss lol

I haven't even received the new update.  Wtf ?

The new track is showing up under Rivals though.  That's weird

If you have your console set to 'instant on' then it would have downloaded and installed whilst your console was on standby.

Long Beach shows up just fine in my career races...

Which career races ?  I still don't see it

I saw it in the B-Class Competition Series.