Lonesome Road Release Date and Details

Hey! I was just on the wiki this morning and found the release date for the last DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, which is Lonesome Road.

It is set to be released in August (just like the last DLC for Fallout 3)

Details Here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lonesome_Road

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll believe it when I see the release date on Bethesda's Fallout page.

Wow so the last DLC is gonna linear like dead money and not open world like Point Lookout :( I hope that's false.                                  

They keep saying christian from dead money is showing up, but in which one? this next one or the last one? and why?

This is such crap

We'll find out eventually,    just wondering, if Christine appears again, are we going to find out the real story about her and Veronica?

Christine does not appear after Old World Blues. Christine just talks about Lonesome Road at the ending slideshow of Dead Money. But then again she might show up again, just got to wait for more details on the wiki. Also there will be some information hidden in Old World Blues about Lonesome Road so just pay attention while playing.

In the video showing old world blues they said she is in this next add on, i am just wondering why :P

We'll find out when she shows up.

Do you think this add-on will allow you to continue playing after the end of the game?

No they said they will not be letting you play after the game is over.