lolwut

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The movie is set in the future. Its pretty obvious. Just trying to clear up anything for people who think a new console is coming out any time soon.

I know that it came from a movie that take's place in the future... xD

[View:http://www.youtube.com/v/cDWNVEIQnX4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3]

Pause at 0:47

If it's set in the future, everything should be Chinese.

I hate when people make topics like this and fail to inform the reader of where it comes from. You're batting a thousand on annoying posts still crazy.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I hate when people make topics like this and fail to inform the reader of where it comes from. You're batting a thousand on annoying posts still crazy.

[/quote]

I asked a few mods why he is still allowed to post and got foolish answers.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

I asked a few mods why he is still allowed to post and got foolish answers.

[/quote]Excuse me?

You are excused.

Quit playing coy crazy it's not like myself and others haven't explained this to you before. You annoy people and you seem to go out of your way to do it.

This is no longer a thread. It is an intervention.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Quit playing coy crazy it's not like myself and others haven't explained this to you before. You annoy people and you seem to go out of your way to do it.

[/quote]I don't get it, it's not like this is a thread were I lose my mind again from past memories and talk about girls and love.

On-topic: Did the director of this movie really thought that the future Xbox will be called Xbox 720? It even uses the same logo in the movie.