Lollipop Chainsaw ( another zombie - celshading game)

I really hope this game comes to 360 looks a lil nice .  Gamers or better said... Females  that love the genre should check it out.

[quote]Juliet is a cheerleader who must ward off zombie invaders from her high school on her 18th birthday. We're not sure what type of game Lollipop Chainsaw is, but it looks to be an action game in the vein of Dead Rising. There's no confirmation of a Western release for the quirky title.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/lollipop_chainsaw/b/ps3/archive/2011/07/21/new-screens-reveal-cheerleader-protagonist-juliet.aspx

more pics

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201107/21047067.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Female Gamers and Zom...wait what? O_o

I love horror themed and Zombie games but this is just a lil' too out there.

Im not even sure what to say about this lol o.O

Never heard of this game before. But based on the title of this thread alone, I can already tell it was made in Japan.

Kinda like Onechanbara and DR had a child. I might pick it up.

coming to Western market....i really hope WB don't f%^% the game.

[quote]“We are looking forward to partnering with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on our first entry into the HD console market," said Yoshimi Yasuda, President of Kadowaka Games, Lollipop Chainsaw's Japanese publisher. "We are also thrilled to have a team like Grasshopper and talent like Suda51 creating such an interesting and distinct game for us to work with and bring to the fans."

The game centers on Juliet Starling, an 18-year-old zombie-hunting cheerleader. She's on a mission to kill zombies, armed with her trusty chainsaw and disembodied head sidekick. The game is being developed by Suda51, mastermind of games including Shadows of the Damned and No More Heroes, with help from writer/director James Gunn. Gunn's past work includes Slither, Dawn of the Dead, and Tromeo and Juliet.

Look for the game sometime in 2012 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/08/01/warner-bros-bringing-lollipop-chainsaw-to-western-markets.aspx

I heard good thing about Shadows of the damned , so i'll give the game a try when get a release date.

I'm guessing it's Japanese from the title and the scantily clad girl.

I'm pretty sure some females will pick it up, since I know that some liked the movie Sucker Punch which is kind of similar and most of them love zombie games as usual...

[quote user="Sakura Matata66"]

I'm pretty sure some females will pick it up, since I know that some liked the movie Sucker Punch which is kind of similar and most of them love zombie games as usual...

[/quote]

Do you really think youre fooling anyone?

I love female game

It'll be like onechanbara:bikini zombie slayer... Good for about 5 minutes .. Then the characters have said all their kill lines about 10 times...