LOL This is how you deal with people who get early releases

This is the perfect solution for those who get early released games -  From Software are geniuses

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/223262/dark-souls-dev-murdelizing-early-players-in-japan/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't see why they should do this.  If someone was fortunate enough (through legitimate means) to get a game early, they should be allowed to play it in the way it was originally intended to be played.  If someone acquires the game through some illegitimate means, then there are plenty of other ways to take action against them, that extends past an inconvenience within the game.

thats kinda funny though...

Could you play in an offline account?

It's completely up to the devs though and is kinda funny.  Don't begrudge  people getting a game early legit, but waiting til release isn't the end of the world.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

I don't see why they should do this.  If someone was fortunate enough (through legitimate means) to get a game early, they should be allowed to play it in the way it was originally intended to be played.  If someone acquires the game through some illegitimate means, then there are plenty of other ways to take action against them, that extends past an inconvenience within the game.

[/quote]

That is very unfair to people who got the game legit. It is very funny however for the developers to do that. Shows they really care

More dev's should do this.

I support that idea but only because  some gamers like to spoil the ending of  some games to ruin the experience   of others that are getting the game via release date like happened with  RDR ; Where some morons were posting threads with the title Jhon Marston dies. Mods instead of delete the threads only locked them so the damage remained.

Not that I care if someone gets a game early legit but this is too funny.

I support this OP, It bothers when when someone gets priveldged to something before others do just because they work at a game store.Am I jealous *** yea, I will admit it,I am not below that.Whats worse is when people make threads like "I just got the game early will answer any questions" .Honestly its not really the jealously that gets me its the fact that Ive dumped countless amounts of money at my local Gamestop and they never ever once budged to gimme anything extra let along a game early.That always bothered me,

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

That is very unfair to people who got the game legit. It is very funny however for the developers to do that. Shows they really care

[/quote]

What's unfair is the fact that they got the game early while the rest of the world has to wait another 2 weeks. This is all in good humour, it's not like they are getting punished lol. Just a little virtual beating from the developers lol

[quote user="Anazoth"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What's unfair is the fact that they got the game early while the rest of the world has to wait another 2 weeks. This is all in good humour, it's not like they are getting punished lol. Just a little virtual beating from the developers lol

[/quote]

While I see what Zen is saying, I have to disagree.  I think its great that the devs are having a little fun, and in some ways this could be considered a perk.  I don't know about any of the rest of you, but are you going to remember years down the road if it was just a simple nothing or same old way of seeing a game before others get a chance to log in, or are you going to remember Devs taking special notice of you, sent out creatures to mess with you because you were in the game before they intended?  The things that I remember from playing games over the years, were the events that happened prior to a game being opened up for everyone else.  The community is rather small, and the devs got to have some "fun" with those who were there early.  To me that's what creates great memories.