lol@ the crybabies

I just love  it when people send me messages saying "hardscoper". I usually reply with "isn't that what a sniper is supposed to do?" then I get messages from them saying "1v1 qs me see what happens". I dont qs, nor do I try. Why do people get so mad when you play a sniper the way a sniper is supposed to be played?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

because they live sad and uneventful lives and require a videogame to vent their social anguish, kinda like what I do.

I don't laugh out lout at crybabies. I mean, if it's crying, it probably needs something.

Its entertaining.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of kiddies that feel if you aren't doing the same thing they are, you are bad.

I like pretty colored crayons

P.S. I sincerely hope they leave qs'ing out of mw3, but who knows. Has anyone heard if it will be in or not?

[quote user="KaoticKooLaDe"]

Unfortunately, there are a lot of kiddies that feel if you aren't doing the same thing they are, you are bad.

[/quote]

no kidding.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

because they live sad and uneventful lives and require a videogame to vent their social anguish, kinda like what I do.

[/quote]

Whut Dom said.

Somewhat off topic, I quit playing this game a long time ago due to all of the exploits of QSing along with too much noob tubing; last night I put this game in and although I didn't do very well I did have a great time.  I only played around 5-6 matches yet I only saw one QSer and hardly any noobtubers heck I even saw hardscopers which I aplaud.  With all of that said did I just get lucky in my 5-6 games or has the tide turned as far as fewer exploiters now than what there once was?  If this is the way MW2 is now I may put BLOPS down for good.

[quote user="BoxingAndy"]

Somewhat off topic, I quit playing this game a long time ago due to all of the exploits of QSing along with too much noob tubing; last night I put this game in and although I didn't do very well I did have a great time.  I only played around 5-6 matches yet I only saw one QSer and hardly any noobtubers heck I even saw hardscopers which I aplaud.  With all of that said did I just get lucky in my 5-6 games or has the tide turned as far as fewer exploiters now than what there once was?  If this is the way MW2 is now I may put BLOPS down for good.

[/quote]

That's funny, because this sums up my entire recent experience with MW2.