LOL. Seriously?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a sad state of affairs when such things happen.  I for one, don't understand how any parent would let their young child play game such as Black Ops much less online.  And yes, it is my opinion that 13 is too young for Black Ops.

Yeah that story is pretty crazy.

@SparkStormrider  I played games that were far worse than CoD at that age.  I would set my child's chat to friends only though.

He should have muted him over the mic other than doing the Homer Simpson on Bart "Why you little!" move...

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

@SparkStormrider  I played games that were far worse than CoD at that age.  I would set my child's chat to friends only though.

[/quote]

I dont know how old you are but im 26 and when I was about 12 or 13 GTA was all the rage. So of course I begged mommy to get it for me. She did and I never went out and car jacked anyone or try a 500ft wheelie on a dirt bike. I remember Mortal Kombat being bloody and violent as hell but I never went out and competed in a karate tournament.

The bloke should be locked up, and the kid shouldnt be playing COD.

When I saw this eariler today imy reaction was:

LOL HOLY CRAP THAT MAN IS AWESOME! We gamers should set up a charity or somrthing and make enough money to bail his awesomeness out!

-

Seriously, Although I don't condone what the man Did,  but something like this should happen more often, so all those anoying little kids learn to STFU and be poliet. The child should also be charged for verbal assualt/harresment for being an anoying brat, and the mother should be charged for negligence for letting her son say the rude things he said to bring this upon himself.

-

Doubt that his was acting as cool and as tough when he wasnt protected by his Internet and TV. Hopefully this teaches some of the kids on xbox to stop being so immature.

Good thing I don't associate with the kind of gamer to do such a thing over Cod.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]

I dont know how old you are but im 26 and when I was about 12 or 13 GTA was all the rage. So of course I begged mommy to get it for me. She did and I never went out and car jacked anyone or try a 500ft wheelie on a dirt bike. I remember Mortal Kombat being bloody and violent as hell but I never went out and competed in a karate tournament.

[/quote]Lol, Mortal Kombat was the game I was thinking about when I wrote that.  Its not the age of the kid that matters when playing games like CoD.  Its there maturity and whether or not they can separate reality from fantasy.

The guy should have blocked him.  If he knew where he lived he could have gotten his revenge by hooking up with mummy.

I'm not gonna lie, I lol'd. The only thing that story is missing is a real life t-bagging.