LOL @ MW3! (Battlefield wanna-B)

there's word going around mw3 is going to have destructive environment, large scaled maps and vehicles. wow what i hate more then cod is wanna-be's trying to be like something there not. Call of duty need to die as a army game. i think it would be a great title for a Security Simulator (Call Of Duty:Mall Warfare 3).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

friends only is the way to go

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

I hope COD don't charge monthly.  Cause a lot of broke little kids cant afford it.  Then they will be jumping to BF3.  I don't wanna see little squeakers on my game.  Guess I be using party chat full time if squeakers coming crawling to BF3 cause there broke and cant afford a monthly subscription which there parents wont pay for.  lmao

[/quote]

It's not a big deal. I mute D-bags all the time.

i'm sure some parents will be happy to pay for activision's babysitting service

I hope COD don't charge monthly.  Cause a lot of broke little kids cant afford it.  Then they will be jumping to BF3.  I don't wanna see little squeakers on my game.  Guess I be using party chat full time if squeakers coming crawling to BF3 cause there broke and cant afford a monthly subscription which there parents wont pay for.  lmao

Who let speckled in?

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

I won't knock it yet; since this is sledgehammer's first game we may see some changes. Hopefully they cut the gimmicky crap out. What has me worried is the rumors of pay to play subscriptions on top of xbox live. No matter what though BF3 will be king this fall for me.

[/quote]

no CoD is still free to play, they're just adding a glorified halo waypoint which is suppose to track stats, and add a new map every other week or so all for the price which is going to be some where between 5 to 8 dollars.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I doubt it will be any like Bf3 destructability.

[/quote]

CoD's idea of destructible environs is breakable glass and exploding barrels..

Not sure how much truth is behind this article because I only read it for 5 mins but here's Activision's new plan for call of duty monthly fees.

online.wsj.com/.../SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html

I will probably feed the corporate ***beast and play mw3 for about 2 weeks until i reach rank 10000000000000000 or whatever in a very short space of time as is usually the case with cod then get back to enjoying my self again with some serious fun warfare on BF3 and play that until the xbox 720 arrives!

I could care less what MW3 will try and do..I have traded in the last two COD games after a month because everytime I give it another chance the boring repetitive factor keeps coming back. The BF franchise on the other hand keeps me happy for a year then I will put it away for awhile and come right back to it with open arms..I have NEVER complained about anything in the BF franchise..everytime they bring a BF game out there is noticeable updates, enhancements, etc.  

COD will be the Madden of shooters..but I do believe that BF3 the Proper sequel to BF2 will be a HUGE contender against COD this year.  MW3 is basically a map pack with a 60 dollar price tag!! I wish these stupid children and there lack of game skills would know this and stop feeding the corporate *** beast that is ACTIVISION!!